Use the Ball & Chain to destroy the lookout tower next to the fence, transform into a wolf, and walk through the gap. Then on the second fence, go over to the right side (GCN) and just try and wedge your way through it. This can also be done as human by rolling repeatedly in the same spot where wolf clips.
After triggering the Bulblin archer cutscene, run over to the left (GCN) side of the barricade and wait for a little while until one of the boars runs into the wall, launching the Bulblin riders onto the wall. As wolf, get close to the wall and use an charge attack to target the riders. Walk back a bit from the wall and release the charge attack to super jump onto the wall.
The trigger that loads the path to Arbiter's Grounds doesn't exist until you defeat King Bulblin and break through the fences with a boar.
It is faster by 3.5s to dash up to the broken wall before the main part of the camp, perform Map Glitch, and LJA from the corner of this wall to the hill OoB. From there you can jump attack diagonally to the King Bulblin trigger. During daytime, the bulblin archer will shoot arrows at you; however, the setup avoids this issue. (The archer doesn't shoot at night.) In addition, 100% runs can shoot a bomb arrow at the rotisserie boar through the wall to release the HP for later.
1) Perform Map Glitch (this can be done just before climbing the wall while transforming to human, but doing it immediately after the load zone or archer cutscene allows for unplugging the controller)
2) Roll to the broken wall and climb up the left edge
3) Walk forward or charge a spin attack to reach the front edge of the wall
4) Sidehop right 3 times, making sure the bulblin shoots and misses during the sidehops
5) Aim at the corner of the hill and LJA instantly over
6) Roll forward, line up (can use minimap), and jump attack towards the King Bulblin trigger, making sure to cross ground level out of bounds
When you enter the Bulblin Camp, immediately perform Map Glitch and backwalk off the solid ground. Do a jumpslash while falling to give yourself forward momentum. If done right, you will eventually hit the cutscene trigger, which will reposition you above ground.
You can LJA on top of the Camp to trigger the King Bulblin cutscene and skip the small key, saving ~8 seconds. The timing for the LJA is tight.
It's possible to get on top of King Bulblin's tent with bomb boosts. This is slower than the LJA methods above.
Strats for Cave of Ordeals are now located here