There have been many changes made to MM3D from the N64 (GC, VC) versions of MM.
- Song of Double Time now allows you to select any hour to jump to, not just advancing to the following day/night.
- Great Spin and Double Magic fountains have been swapped.
- Pictobox is now color.
- Dampe now gives a Heart Piece, while Koume Archery gives a bottle.
- There is a 7th bottle, in the form of a sidequest.
- There is a Sheikah Stone inside Clock Tower
- Bomber's Notebook is completely overhauled, including long pop-ups!
- Tatl Alarm
- Addition of Feather Statues, which only allow you to save, not warp to.
- Goron is needed for room key
- Game runs at 30 FPS instead of 20 FPS.
- Inverted Song of Time is now 1/2 speed over 1/3 speed.
- 1st Cycle runs 3/2 speed.
- After 1st Cycle, 1 in-game hour is ~45 seconds long, Same speed as the original game.
- Roll Animation is slightly shorter.
+Bubbles don't pop when held too long and are more accurate
-Deku Link needs to build up speed in order to move full speed
+Taking damage while walking underwater has vastly reduced knockback. It's more like a flinch
+Zora Boomerangs go through walls
+Zora Link can play the guitar underwater
-Swimming is easier to control, but you move really slow. Going as fast as in the original game consumes magic
-Zora Link's glitchy Jump Attack animation is patched
+Punch Combo is faster and more accurate
-Goron Boosting with explosives is patched, but it works with enemies
Last updated 01/24/2019