Ocarina Items is an odd glitch that allows Link to use most items as an Ocarina. This trick is useful for situations where the Ocarina cannot be used, or is avoided for speed.
- Obtain a Bottle and fill it with either a fish or bugs.
- Empty and recapture the contents that were in the bottle, so that Link is now holding a Bottle
- Backflip or jump off a ledge, with the bottle still in your hand.
- Before you touch the ground, press the button the bottled bugs or fish is on followed by another item. (Sword, Hookshot, Boomerang, Deku Stick, Hammer, Bombs, etc.)
- If done correctly, when you land you should be holding the item as if it were the Ocarina and be able to play songs.
Notes: Performing Ocarina Items can result in bottle duplication if you try to perform it with items are not normally held (like the Lens of Truth), or an item that is out of Ammo (like Deku Sticks).
By performing the trick and landing on a switch that would normally require a constant source of pressure on it, the switch will stay activated for a reasonable period of time.
Last updated 05/20/2013